InventrKits Affiliate Agreement
All affiliate registrations are reviewed and moderated for the program’s integrity. Please
note, it may take a few days – but we work hard to get you aboard as fast as we can, so you
can start earning!
If approved, a unique referral ID will be generated and appended to your referral links. Go
to your Affiliate Area for referrals links, creatives and more.
Commissions / payouts:
You’ll earn a 20% commission when a customer buys products using your referral link.
Affiliate commissions are paid in USD, via direct deposit, in the first week of each month.
Only commission that are older than 30 days are paid. The minimum payout is $50.00 with
no maximum payout.
To receive a payout for your referrals, you must have a PayPal account.
No referrals on your own purchases, and no “recurring” referrals.
- You will receive 20% commission for every new sale you refer
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (paid in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your PayPal account.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address)
Referrals are Not Logged, if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit out site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (the cookies will have expired by then)
Cookies are used and will be stored in the browser whenever a potential customer clicks
on your referral link. The cookie is stored for 30-days to give your referred customers time
to decide if they wish to purchase an InventrKits. We are available for any pre-sale
questions you may have.
Referrals that are older than 30 days and have not been refunded will be included with
each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or more). If a purchase
is refunded, no commission will be paid out on that refunded sale.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission
rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale of the referral was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become affiliates: adult sites; sites that
display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that
promote or engage in illegal activity, including but not limited to, hacking, cracking, nulled,
and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected. We
reserve the right to choose whether we provide a reason for rejection.
When you apply to become an affiliate, we may email you some questions regarding your
application. Some reasons for these questions may be:
- There are questions regarding some of the input provided in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn more about how you will promote InventrKits and need a bit more details.
may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to
become an affiliate and provide us with more details for reconsideration.
An account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a period of 6
months. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have
been generated after 6 months.
How you promote InventrKits is reflected in the commissions you will earn. We
encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to InventrKits and bring us
legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our affiliate teams blog about marketing
and mention InventrKits.
Here are some examples of promotional methods to boost your commissions:
- Tell clients, friends, and customers about InventrKits, and give them your referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about InventrKits and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broader audience and post on your social media network accounts.
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses and using your referral link in your replies.
We back our product 100% and we are very careful with how we promote it. The prohibited
methods listed are not here to discourage you, they are here to protect you, and us, and all
our customers from fraudulent activity. Below is a list of what is and isn’t allowed.
- InventrKits may not be promoted on coupon sites
- Paid advertising using your affiliate links are prohibited
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
- Any type of spam is prohibited
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
- Don’t pretend to be professionally associated with InventrKits
- Pretending to be InventrKits is prohibited
- No False promotions to customers
If you are unsure or concerned about any reason, don’t be afraid to ask us.
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected,
and we may need to disable your account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may
not notify you in the instance this occurs. Please use approved methods to promote
InventrKits and help us to help you succeed.
Terms and Conditions:
By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to abide by them. By registering
and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions
are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an
affiliate you are not an employee of InventrKits. You agree that this is not a legally binding
relationship and as a result may not take legal action against InventrKits. These affiliate
terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.