Ready To Start Your Challenge?
Free online experience for the Adventure Kit: 30 Days Lost In Space
This is a 30 day journey that teaches you coding and wiring through problem-solving mission critical challenges. Learn to write code and wire your own circuits. The purpose of this training is to show you some of the seemingly unlimited uses of the HERO board. Creativity is strongly encouraged throughout the training and you should always try to experiment with your own project ideas.
In this course, you will learn…
- How to write C++ code and use the Arduino IDE to program your board
- How to wire your own circuits without breaking any components
- How to create your own security system
- How to save hours of coding by using open source libraries
- Graphic and UI design using an OLED panel
- Game design using embedded engineering
- Steganography and how to encrypt secret messages
- Plus many many more!